Wednesday, January 1, 2014
This is not sugar coated Friday
I have had some requests for sugar coated Fridays to compliment the keeping it real Tuesdays. Not today. Especially, because I am not really sure what day it is.
I'm ok. The chemo is my friend. Sometimes, friends are hard on you. I'm not too sick, mostly I feel somewhere between the day of a bad flu and the day after a bad flu.
Monday had a fair amount of intense nasaeu. Tuesday only had a few of the moments when I had to stop immediately, wherever I was, and get my head on the floor to keep the world from spinning. Today was mostly woozy and lethargic. I mean I wouldn't say it is fun, but I can handle it.
The steroids. Well, they aren't really charm enhancers either.
On the upside, I did feel well enough to wrestle and tickle Miles long enough for him to remember who's the boss kiss-getter(mom), baby (Ian), tickler (Miles) and tricker (dad).
Actually, ironically, this New Year's day feels like a lot of others - just the symptoms are driven by a different intoxicant:). Happy New Year.