Well, it isn't a total chemo eclipse, but it isn't all rainbows and puppy dogs either.
I got behind on my nausea meds last night and today, I'm back to potatoes, white rice and scrambled eggs. I'm pretty bummed about it.
The hair is threatening. I'm pretty bummed about that, too.
A friend brought over clippers today. Jim is worried about screwing it up. That's sortof funny given the destination. I think he means hurting me. I'd assume that even an a clipper novice won't leave permanent marks.
Boys are good. Ian is softening toward me. Miles is in heaven with a three-day in a row sleep-over with Mimi. Mom's going home tomorrow night and Dani has the weekend off. I'll be trying to convert a Wayne's World looking wig into something pasable. Looks to be a rough weekend.
Jim asks what can we do to make it successful. Nothing comes quickly to mind.