Keeping it Real Tuesday

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh, the original - thank you, Steve.

Ian and I are watching the pre-game show together.  By pre-game I mean the red carpet of course.  I glanced on facebook and Steve (from high school) had the original.  I'm so happy to have it. 

It was better drafted, but too raw.  Anyhow it feels like a part of me and a part of this experience and I am glad to have it.  What The Google taketh, The Facebook giveth.  Thank you. 




.
Posted by Kelly S at 4:01 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (31)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2014 (51)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (17)
      • Going the distance
      • Camp Wocka Wocka
      • Into the new normal
      • Hard to be Jim
      • Exhale, Shed the Past
      • Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
      • Hunkered down, eating rice
      • Waiting for the chemo eclipse
      • Monday's Date Night
      • Oh, the original - thank you, Steve.
      • Bad day gone wrong, redux
      • From the mouths of babes
      • Cold and bad night
      • You went to The Work today
      • The hungry caterpillar
      • Honesty is mostly overrated, agreed?
      • This is not sugar coated Friday
  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (11)

About Me

Kelly S
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.