Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday

I know what day it is and that is a big deal.

My friends in the neurosurgery team felt it was very important to ask me questions about the day.  The year, the president, uses of everyday objects, and flash lights in my eyes on an hourly basis. I did not like it. Oh, and a personal favorite, doing subtraction by sevens. Give me a vocab test you math and science geeks!  They were a good group of physicians and I hope they appreciated my ... spirit?

A few Monday thoughts.

Flu has passed through house. Ian, Miles, Zaira and Jim are recovered. Mom and I are ok.

I had a very long, sunny, hot shower all by myself.  The last of the tape residue and betadyn is gone. I used some Chanel products.  I'm sleepy and ready for a nap.

House is returning to its usual energy. Boys are returning to themselves.  Things are softening.

Tomorrow, school for Miles. Work for Jim, perhaps. I'll stand up, stretch around and start to think and sort through some things. Small steps into the week.