Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A sassy lot

Yes, that's you!  Seriously, I knew folks would be looking for an update. That is why I wrote a post last night.  I shared what I was comfortable sharing.

I do not know what our plan is. I am meeting with another radiation oncologist this week. I do not know what she will say.  I do not know who will treat me. As my current radiation oncologist said, reasonable physicians can disagree on this stuff.  I do not know what the plan is.

The tension (for me) is always between my need to express myself -I literally push these words out and then my load is easier to bear - and my need to protect my family's privacy. Jim had a rough day. That wasn't the day for me to blather on about how I feel.

I appreciate and love my strong (today, frustrated) community of support.  Hold tight, friends.  In the meantime, I'm gathering information about how to proceed, but not sharing rough drafts.